- Visit here for conference/workshop registration.
- Each paper must have at least 1 dedicated registration by Aug 16, 2012; otherwise it will not be included in the conference program and proceedings.
- A student cannot register at the student rate if she/he is the only author who registers for an accepted paper.
- If an author has more than 1 paper accepted, the author should pay 1 Full registration fee for each accepted paper.
- If an author is an ACM/SIGBioinformatics member or ACM/SIGBioinformatics student member, he/she will get a discount, as specified in the following table.
- Cancellation requests received on or before Aug 22, 2012 are fully refundable less a processing fee of 10% of the amount paid. There will be no refunds after Aug 22, 2012. All cancellation requests must be in writing via email to pghosh [at] vcu [dot] edu.
Registration Fee Table
- Conference registration covers the workshop costs.
|Registration Type||By Aug 16, 2012||After Aug 16, 2012|
|ACM/SIGBioinformatics Member||600 USD||700 USD|
|Non-ACM/SIGBioinformatics Member||700 USD||800 USD|
|Student ACM/SIGBioinformatics Member||400 USD||500 USD|
|Student Non-ACM/SIGBioinformatics Member||500 USD||600 USD|
- Workshop registration follows the same rate as the conference.
- Each workshop registration covers the cost of the whole conference and will receive conference proceedings.
We would be happy to send you a visa support letter if you need one to attend ACM-BCB 2012.
These letters must come from ACM, and you can find the information to request your support letter at http://www.acm.org/sigs/volunteer_resources/conference_manual/visas.