Check out the SPIDER Lab.
Higher education in Information Assurance (IA) and a greater number of professionals with IA expertise are essential to meet the challenges and threats to the National Information Infrastructure. The goals of this Center of Academic Excellence in Information Systems Assurance, Research and Education (CEISARE@Buffalo) are graduate education and coordinated research in computer security and information assurance by faculty members from several schools and departments at the University at Buffalo.
State University of New York at Buffalo has been re-designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education for the Academic Years 2008-2013. In 2009, the University has been designated as a CAE-R (Center of Excellence in Research) as well for the Academic Years 2009-2014. The Center has also been certified to have met the Information Systems Security Professionals, NSTISSI No. 4011 and Systems Administrators, CNSSI No. 4013 for 2008-2013.
In 2010, CEISARE's research and educational activities have been expanded to Biomedical Data Security.
3. CEISARE receives a new grant from NSF to sustain "Interdisciplinary IA Curriculum", 2012.
4. International Program on Information Assurance and Management Aug 17-22, 2012.
5. Joint Workshop on Cyber Security 2009: August 27, 2009 at UB's North Campus (Jacobs 110)
6. Scholarship to Attend IBM Mainframe Security Training (Deadline: April 3, 2009)
7. A New Book on Annals of Emerging Research in Information Assurance from Members of CEISARE (2009)
8. Secure Knowledge Management (SKM 2008): Nov. 3-4, 2008 at Dallas, TX
NSF SFS Scholarships for 2013: Deadline February 08, 2013 (see below for the DoD IASP Scholarship)
Information Assurance Scholarships for 2013: Deadline February 08, 2013 (You may also look at this link for help)
(You may use the same application for the NSF SFS scholarship also)
A New Book on Information Security in the Financial Sector from the Members of CEISARE