Computer Science and Engineering Department
University at Buffalo, State University of New York
Contact: jsyuan at buffalo (remember to add dot edu)
- June 2018: Six papers will be presented at CVPR'18, including two spotlight papers
- June 2018: Tan Yu's work on 3D object retrieval will be presented at CVPR'18 as a spotlight paper
- June 2018: Liuhao Ge's work on 3D hand pose estimation will be presented at CVPR'18 as a spotlight paper
- May 2018: Jing Tang will join National University of Singapore as a Research Assistant Professor, Congratulations!
- April 2018: Jiong Yang successfully defended his PhD, congratulations!
- March 2018: Junsong Yuan's vision team relocates to University at Buffalo!
- Feb. 2018: Three papers are presented at AAAI'18, including one oral presentation
- Jan. 2018: Hui Liang joins Amazon Go in Seattle as a Research Scientist, Congratulations!
- Oct. 2017: Liuhao Ge obtained the 3rd place at the Hands 2017 Challenge at ICCV'17, congratulations!
- Oct. 2017: Three papers are presented at ICCV’17 and one paper of multi-feature anomaly detection is presented at ACM MM’17
- Aug. 2017: Our work on object instance search in videos is presented at IJCAI’17
- July 2017: Five papers are presented at CVPR’17
- July 2017: Our work on non-iterative SLAM received Best Paper Award from ICAR’17