Archer Sentences: Answers
Last Update: 25 October 2010
material is highlighted
Note: A username and password may be required to access certain
- Every archer has arrows.
∀x[Archer(x) → HasArrows(x)]
- Some archer has no arrows.
∃x[Archer(x) ∧ ¬HasArrows(x)]
- Every archer hits a target.
- Every target is hit by some archer.
- Every archer hits a different target
(in the sense
that each archer hits only their own target and no other target)
∃!y[Target(y) ∧ Hits(x,y)]]
- No archer hits more than one target.
(if you could read #5, then this one should be easy :-)
Text copyright © 2010 by William J. Rapaport
Cartoon links and screen-captures appear here for your enjoyment.
They are not meant to infringe on any copyrights held by the creators.
For more information on any cartoon, click on it, or contact me.