CSE 663, Fall 2008
(From Brachman & Levesque 2003: p. 44, #1)
Last Update: 16 September 2008
material is highlighted
Consider the following KB:
- Tony, Mike, and John belong to the Alpine Club.
- Every member of the Alpine Club who is not a skier is a mountain climber.
- Mountain climbers do not like rain, and anyone who does not like
snow is not a skier.
- Mike dislikes whatever Tony likes, and likes whatever Tony
Ontology of the Alpine-Club
- Is there a member of the Alpine Club who is a mountain climber but
not a skier? (If so, who?)
Copyright © 2003-2008 by
William J. Rapaport